lunes, 9 de mayo de 2016

DIARY OF DUBLIN

We took the bus in Salobreña at 8.30 am. We arrived in Malaga at 10 am. We were waiting for a moment and a woman I call us to invoice the suitcases, but with my suitcase there was a problem. We flew to Dublin at 12.10 pm and we arrived in Dublin at about 2.30 pm. We took a bus that the bus took us to a shopping center called Tesco. Here, we had to wait for our families. Our family came eaarly for us. We arrived at the house at about 4.30 pm. Later, my friend and I played football with our friends. When we finished playing football we met other people. We had to return home to seven o'clock because my friends went away for his houses.In the house we ate curry rice that it was stinging very muchand ice-cream. The mum of the day is very talkative, nice and she was worried about us.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario